sh0ut 0ut here !

Monday, December 19

Hikmah disebalik '' Butterfly''

A man found a cocoon 0f a butterfly. One day a small 0pening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly f0r several h0urs as it struggled t0 f0rce its b0dy thr0ugh that little h0le.Then it seemed t0 st0p making any pr0gress.

It appeared as if it had g0tten as far as it c0uld, and it c0uld g0 n0 further. S0 the man decided t0 help the butterfly. He to0k a pair 0f scissors and snipped 0ff the remaining bit 0f the cocoon.

The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a sw0llen b0dy and small, shriveled wings.
The man c0ntinued t0 watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any m0ment, the wings w0uld enlarge and expand t0 be able t0 supp0rt the b0dy, which would c0ntract in time.

Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest 0f its life crawling ar0und with a swollen b0dy and shriveled wings. It never was able t0 fly.

What the man, in his kindness and haste, did n0t understand was that the restricting coc0on and the struggle required f0r the butterfly t0 get thr0ugh the tiny 0pening were Allah's way 0f f0rcing fluid fr0m the b0dy 0f the butterfly int0 its wings s0 that it w0uld be ready f0r flight 0nce it achieved its freed0m fr0m the coco0n.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in 0ur lives. If Allah all0wed us t0 g0 thr0ugh 0ur lives with0ut any 0bstacles, it w0uld cripple us.

We w0uld n0t be as str0ng as what we c0uld have been. We c0uld never "fly"!

I asked f0r Strength...
And Allah gave me Difficulties t0 make me str0ng...

I asked f0r Wisd0m...
And Allah gave me Pr0blems t0 s0lve..

I asked for Pr0sperity..
And Allah gave me brain and Brawn t0 w0rk..

I asked f0r c0urage...
And Allah gave me Danger t0 0verc0me.

I asked f0r Love..
And Allah gave me tr0ubled pe0ple t0 help.

I asked f0r fav0urs....
And Allah gave me 0pp0tunities.

I received n0thing I wanted...
I received everything I needed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment